Arriving at Camp
Check-in time is 2:30-4:00 pm on Sunday.
Parents: please keep all vehicles on the gravel road as much as possible. Pull over to one side to park for registration.
- Bring all forms and money to the registration area in the Chapel.
- Register with the Registrar and Business Manager and follow their instructions.
- Give your health form to the nurse. Heads will be checked for lice. Please have clean hair.
- Take your belongings to the cabin.
- Meet your counselor and cabin mates and have a good week!
Attention Parents: If you have any objection to your daughter sleeping on the top bunk, please let the counselor know.
At 4 pm camp officially begins, and campers need to be with their cabins. All visitors should depart.
Camp is over at 10 am on Saturday.
Meet your daughter at the Tuck Shop by the Pool after the campers are finished singing in the Goodbye Circle. (Our Goodbye Circle will be in the meadow near the pool this year since we’ll have a new dining hall down behind the Pathfinder cabins.)
- Go through the check-out line to pick up her remaining spending money and medications, to purchase any awards she may have earned, and to sign the camper release form.
- Go to the cabin and pick up ALL her belongings. Please double check to make sure you have EVERYTHING.
- The tuck shop will be open for cash sales.