We can accept financial donations in one of two ways:
1) Online via PayPal:
2) A check made out to “NeKaMo Camp” and mailed to:
c/o Becky Groff
22801 W. 246 St.
Paola, KS 66071
3) Select “NeKaMo Camp Inc.” when you shop on smile.amazon.com and our camp will receive a small portion of the proceeds.
Here are some examples of costs you could help cover:
- $100 – weekly support for a single volunteer staff member each week (covers lodging, insurance, food, & administrative costs)
- $75 provides one camper in need of financial assistance a campership to ease the burden of her tuition.
- $25 provides Morning Watch quiet time booklets for an entire cabin.
- $10 provides a round of 6 arrows for campers in archery class.
Any donation amount makes a difference and is greatly appreciated! All gifts are tax deductible.
The Board of Trustees thanks you for your generous gift to NeKaMo Camp!